for the calif gals..which NEIMAN, BLOOMS, OR NORDSTROM SELL Balenciaga?

Rolexgirl, are you sure about Neimans in FI? I thought they were one of the Neimans that did not sell BBags--if they do, then I'm psyched!!! That's my homebase!
:yes:
Wow larnette! I have met gals close to me here on the pf, but never from my hometown!!! Yes, it's true about Neiman's at Fashion Island. They just started recently carrying a good size collection of Balenciaga bags.
:tup:

Neimans in Troy Michigan have an amazing selection right now!! I was there today with some great PF'ers and there were some great bags!! Some great GH bags, a Blueberry Day, a TON of stunning bags!
Call Lisa Hamlin today at 248-643-3300

Neimans SF
Nordstroms Sacramento Ardenfair

Susan's SF and Susans Burlingame too. But those women are outright rude. And also discontinuing their Balenciaga collection after this season ends - they are not getting any thing in anymore. "Susan" has decided to move on...

Nordstroms Arden Fair (Sacramento) Barbara is a great SA there. The number is 916-646-2400.

And Nieman Marcus San Diego. Their number is 619-692-9100. Sorry I don't know of a great sales rep there....I always seem to get the horrible ones. Let me know if you get a good one.