For Our Frenzied...A study in Camel

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jun 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
    The color is from last season and I had bought an Olimpia in it but returned the bag because the function didn't work for me. But I did really like the color. And during a closet assessment, I realized I'd benefit from a neutral causal year round crossbody and so this Camel Pillow came to be mine.

I really liked Walnut from a few seasons ago and this is close but different. There's more yellow in the shade and I think because of that it reads a hair darker.

Do I think it's worth swapping out Mallow pink for Camel? For me yes. I purchased Mallow but sold both items because in the end I wanted something even more neutral.

Anyhow here are some photos and commentary.

[​IMG]
    Here is Camel with Alabastre in Cervo and New Sand. the lighting seems off because both Alabastre and New Sand have a bit more brown tone in them.
    [​IMG]
    By itself.
    [​IMG]
    And by the pool.
    [​IMG]
    It matches Harry very well.
    [​IMG]
    It's got nothing to do with Camel, but I believe most of our patio furniture is for Harry and Lesley's benefit.

Kendie26 and papertiger like this.
  2. I say that Camel is a great color for you and those adorable puppies!

3. I think this color is fantastic! It looks like a perfect neutral. Beautiful!

4. I think it's going to be a great addition to your wardrobe. Beautiful photos, as usual.

5. I cannot thank you enough for these pictures. Didn't expect them as I know how busy you have been with your moving. The pics really helped a lot though. You definitely echoed my thoughts. As much as I enjoy Mallow, I wanted an all round neutral that goes with everything and thought Camel will fulfill that.

Thank you again, for the pics. I smiled when I saw your dogs. They definitely look like they own the deck chairs. Cosy and comfy!

6. If I was going to buy a neutral bag, this would be it! I love camel in the fall with jeans and a cozy sweater...

frenziedhandbag likes this.
  7. Great new addition, congratulations to you :tup:
    And, if the puppies approve, you know it's right ;)

8. Camel is a great color, one of my BV favorites. Enjoy it and thanks for posting the pictures. I must say that Harry and Lesley have stolen the show.

9. Amazing, cute and adorable!!!
    And the bag is nice, too