For my first (kind of) which one?

ShariLee

O.G.
Apr 2, 2013
In October I purchased a business affinity at a Chanel boutique. 2 months later I had to bring it back for a defect and I was issued a store credit. I was told that the one I want will possibly be available between July and September. (A slightly different fabrication but that's fine with me) In the mean time I've been looking at the reissue (thanks to all the beautiful reveals here!!!! My three musts are black bag, cross body option, and large enough for everyday. (I'm 5'1").
The SA suggested getting the reissue as a first bc it goes up in price, it's a classic. Both are so gorgeous. Obviously one is pricier but I want to make a good decision. What do you think and why? Thank you for your help!

In October I purchased a business affinity at a Chanel boutique. 2 months later I had to bring it back for a defect and I was issued a store credit. I was told that the one I want will possibly be available between July and September. (A slightly different fabrication but that's fine with me) In the mean time I've been looking at the reissue (thanks to all the beautiful reveals here!!!! My three musts are black bag, cross body option, and large enough for everyday. (I'm 5'1").
The SA suggested getting the reissue as a first bc it goes up in price, it's a classic. Both are so gorgeous. Obviously one is pricier but I want to make a good decision. What do you think and why? Thank you for your help!
I chose m/l classic in black with GHW as my first Chanel. Although it's not any everyday bag but I think it's good as the first to start with despite it cannot be crossed body...therefore, I want to get a purchase for a larger one with can be everyday use, I think the business affinity can fits these criteria, but I missed it last year. So do you think you will still pick the business affinity if it's re-launched again in July-sep despite there is defects in the previous one?