For my 1'000th post I would just like to say..

Halzer

Hooked on Classics!
O.G.
Mar 11, 2007
Well it had to happen eventually I guess! LOL..Yep its my 1'00th post.
To mark this mini milestone I would just like to say a few things.

Firstly, curses to you all for introducing me to so many new designers and making me part with so much cash since I have joined TPF!

Thanks to the girls on the Chloe Forum for all the great help and advice I recieved when I was going through my Chloe Phase. I love the Chloe forum as they are so nice and welcoming. I have parted with all my Chloes now but I always pop in to visit as Im still after a Quilted Bay....so eyes open for one please!:graucho:

A big hug to the the original Kooba girls who took me under their wing when I was a newbie here and into Kooba.( You know who you are!;)) I lost interest in Kooba but still I love to catch up with you all see what you are all up to.

Then there's the hardcore Minkettes who's avid interest in the designer managed to get an RM forum created. I didnt like any of her bags at first but after lurking in the forum I fell in love with the MAM and now I have a Concord Morning After Mini arriving tomorrow!:yahoo:

A big :woohoo:to everyone who posts here and makes TPF what it is. From the drama over YSL muses locked in deposit boxes to kind PM's giving support over faulty bags that sellers are trying to pass off as the norm, I have enjoyed it all and hope to rack up another 1'000th posts in no time.

And lastly, I know that many of you have said that my avatar freaks you out, so just for the record, its a pic of Gollum from Lord of the Rings. He was obessed with the ring but 'Who needs rings?!' when you have handbags to obsess over?:drool:

Thanks guys and girls....:tup:
( I will get off my soap box now!:P)

Congratulations, Halzer. I've enjoyed your posts, and the occasional ribbing you get for your Gollum avatar. I knew who it was right off the bat - and I can't think of a more fitting avatar. Substitute 'purse' for 'ring' and you have covered us in a nutshell.

Here's to another thousand!:rochard:

Indeed, congrats on your MILESTONE post and your remarks were very thoughtful!
Have always smiled at your avatar....am a huge LOTR fan - read the books when I was in high school and was amazed at how much I remembered!

Enjoy the next 1000 posts and it will be interesting to see where your obsessions take you......:wlae::idea:

Congratulations on your 1000th!!! I think it's deserving to celebrate it with another new Bag. Go tell your Hubby about this milestone and let him hand over that Credit Card :smile:)