For Celine Trapeze - Question abt the zipper at the back.

It's royal blue tri color

I already asked her to mail me the receipt, I am expected to receive soon.

So according to all your prof Celine fans experience, royal blue tricolor can NOT have back zipper, right?

I doubt the authenticity now as well, paid 2400 bucks for it, I will find it out!!!

If its royal blue trapeze like in your picture above (blue suede flap/black body/beige wings), then I've never heard of that existing with a zipper on the back.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, as I'd love to own the bag like that! You should definitely check with your friend about where the bag came from!

If its royal blue trapeze like in your picture above (blue suede flap/black body/beige wings), then I've never heard of that existing with a zipper on the back.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, as I'd love to own the bag like that! You should definitely check with your friend about where the bag came from!

The one on ebay does not have a back zip pocket, so the link unfotrunately does not prove anything...

Hikaruyo said:

That trapeze (on ebay) has not been authenticated - it is missing a few pictures including the serial number which is located inside the back zipper pocket on the 2012 model - until it has been authenticated, there is still no way of knowing if a trapeze in that color combo with a zipper on the back exists.

Opeth10 said:
Did you get the receipt for the bag that a friend had bought for you?

She sent me a pic of the receipt, and she said if I have concerns she could take it back and give my money back.

I have been extremely imcomfortable with that bag, so I guess I'll just return it.

Thx to all of your smart ladies here! Appreciate your help here!

She sent me a pic of the receipt, and she said if I have concerns she could take it back and give my money back.

I have been extremely imcomfortable with that bag, so I guess I'll just return it.

Thx to all of your smart ladies here! Appreciate your help here!

Wise! Hope you can get a great bag you are absolutely comfortable with!

Hi,

I've recently purchased a Celine trapeze (black) drummed calfskin from a Hong Kong boutique. I was looking online on purseforum and realised the back zipper design is slightly different from what Ive saw. I just wanted to know does anyone else have a bag with this zipper design?

Thanks heaps!

photoon20130112at1943.jpg

I have 2 Trapezes, one from the last collection and one from the current collection. The zipper on the back is different, the new one is similar to yours where the zipper head hangs down however the older one has 2 flaps of leather the full length of the zip and the zipper head sort of tucks in and doesn't hang down.

Both were purchased at Harvey Nichols.

Don't know if this answers your question but hope it helps :smile: