For basketweave lovers only--3 generations of my favorites

Thanks Jenny! I love my Black BW-----it is a bag that always "come through" for me
and completes an outfit. Hard to explain, but when I pull it out it always makes me smile. I bought apple Brand Leather Care and Leather Cleaner but I have only used the leather cleaner a few times on my RM's ......it is a great product. I would never be without it. As far as conditioner goes, I have never got brave enough to do it and my bags all still look great. It is just a matter of the climate you are in and how "careful"
you are with your bags. In Austin the climate is always mild and I feel like just taking them out in the warm weather is a conditioner in itself!

I know what you mean about the Black BW coming through!! Sometimes that bag actually makes my outfit! :nuts: I have the rain&stain repellent from Apple but I've only put it on my sea green nikki so far. I'm definitely going to use that on my white nikki before I break it out though. I never thought about the climate affecting a bag. This is going to sound dumb, but what's the best climate for a bag? :confused1:

Thanks Jenny! I love my Black BW-----it is a bag that always "come through" for me
and completes an outfit. Hard to explain, but when I pull it out it always makes me smile. I bought apple Brand Leather Care and Leather Cleaner but I have only used the leather cleaner a few times on my RM's ......it is a great product. I would never be without it. As far as conditioner goes, I have never got brave enough to do it and my bags all still look great. It is just a matter of the climate you are in and how "careful"
you are with your bags. In Austin the climate is always mild and I feel like just taking them out in the warm weather is a conditioner in itself!

That's exactly how I feel about my BBW MAM.

Beautiful! Now in your pics the black bw doesn't look much bigger than the mam. Do you find it to be a ton bigger. I **think** a black bw (if I can find one!) is going to be my next purchase and I'm trying to pick a size.

Back to drooling over your pics!

:nuts: This is great! It's neat to see the "generations" of BW bags. The new one really does look like an updated, modern version of the "classic" models haha. Although we all know my heart lies in the old tassels, the new one is yummy!

Great collection and pics!