Follow Your Louis Babes

I got this ring that I first saw at Macy's, but at a bargain price (on the bay and it's authentic).
I only needed to get it re-sized to fit me.
I :heart: it 'coz it reminds me of my Mom; named it "RoseLina" :amuse:
When I can get a real picture of it for you through DS, I'll post it again:

flowerRing.jpg

I got this ring that I first saw at Macy's, but at a bargain price (on the bay and it's authentic).
I only needed to get it re-sized to fit me.
I :heart: it 'coz it reminds me of my Mom; named it "RoseLina" :amuse:
When I can get a real picture of it for you through DS, I'll post it again:

flowerRing.jpg

i love it...i think i looked at it at one point too.

Angie - I'm glad you're feeling better, I'm sorry your migraines are so bad :hugs:

True - LOVE that ring, you know how much I love flowers :heart: And how nice that it reminds you of your mom.

Hi All! Popped into the other chat this morning and was like :nuts:!

For our West Coast tPFers, did you hear that we had an earthquake in Maryland this morning?! 3.6 on the Richter scale; not very much, but for someone who isn't used to them, it definitely woke me up! :nuts: At first I thought it was a random thunderstorm, but when the house kept rattling, I had a feeling it was a quake.

My kids are bummed out that they missed it! :graucho:

Gotta run...A lot has happened in the last 2-3 days. We've put our house on the market yesterday, and I've got people walking around right now. Time for me to scram! TTYL!

Hi All! Popped into the other chat this morning and was like :nuts:!

For our West Coast tPFers, did you hear that we had an earthquake in Maryland this morning?! 3.6 on the Richter scale; not very much, but for someone who isn't used to them, it definitely woke me up! :nuts: At first I thought it was a random thunderstorm, but when the house kept rattling, I had a feeling it was a quake.

My kids are bummed out that they missed it! :graucho:

Gotta run...A lot has happened in the last 2-3 days. We've put our house on the market yesterday, and I've got people walking around right now. Time for me to scram! TTYL!
Everyone's talking about it like crazy over here! I didn't even feel it or know it was going on at all until this morning when I heard it on the news haha. What did it feel like?