Follow up to Large Yellow Kristin Hobo

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, I know I disappointed everyone because I didn't post pictures last night of my new bag. But, I took her back today because of the big scratch in the leather. Well, the store I took her to had 2 others, and they both had pretty noticable flaws. So, I just don't think that I could spend that much money and not be completely happy. So, I ended up exchanging her for something totally different. I actually couldn't be happier with my exchange, the pictures on the internet do not do this bag any justice!!
    I have never done a reveal before, so I don't know how this will go, but anyone here??

2. Yes!!! Let us see!! =)

3. Yes!

4. let's see it!

5. oh exciting!!!

6. It isn't working!

7. I'm here

8. Are you on Photobucket...if you upload there...they have a direct image code that you just have click copy and then paste here. Hope that helps! =)

9. ^^thanks so much, I am trying photobucket now. I have never used it, but I joined so we will see if this works!

10. I'm here too!

11. alright, well for those of you who are waiting patiently, I am having some technical difficulties. But, the bag I bought is the Kristin rouched leather drawstring hobo in navy!! She is a beauty! Not to mention, my favorite sales associate told me that they only recieved 2 in the navy, and that was all that they would be getting! Glad I got it!
    Hopefully I will figure out this picture thing out.

12. k, think I got it!

13. Here you go =)
    [​IMG]

14. oh yay! kristin pleated hobo! Please do some modeling pics!