Folica.com not authorized seller

I just bought a T3 bespoke evolution hair dryer from folica.com. I registered it and my registration was denied saying that folica.com is not an authorized dealer and that places like Sephora and Nordstrom are authorized dealers. I'm thinking of returning my hair dryer to folica.com and just getting one from Sephora. I don't think my hair dryer is fake but, there's a little part of me that is worried that it is. Any advice?

i would definitely buy it from an authorized seller :tup:
i bought one through sephora and mine turned out to be defective. (it stopped working after 5 months of use)
and because sephora was an authorized reseller i was able to get it fixed through the warranty. all i had to pay was the shipping fee.

I don't know. I really do not think it is fake though. I've bought from folica before (Sedu flat iron, and Sedu ultrapower hairdryer), and all the stuff I received was authentic, and I am always wary of fakes. But if it's almost the same price, I would just buy it from Sephora or Nordstrom.

There is a great place in LA that rebuilds hair dryers. I've had my Solano 10 years and never needed a rebuild but I have the address just in case. You just mail it to them with a return address and a check for I believe $35. They return it within a few days to a week.