Fold Over Clutch with chain strap

G&Smommy

O.G.
Sep 23, 2008
Does anyone have any of the Chanel fold over clutches with chain strap. I am considering one from the Coco Rider collection, but the Westminster pearl tote also turns into a fold over clutch. I am wondering if it is too fussy to get in and out of and how you like it. Any opinions would be appreciated. I would love to see some pics as well. Thanks!

Jennifer

If you can do it I say get the Westminster! I love that bag! I am too hard on things to consider getting something like that--I love the lamb but I know the parts would fall off! But it's a real beauty!!!!!

pls5, I love the look of the Westminster, but there is no way it would work for my life with twin toddlers. It would be trashed in a day. The Coco Rider bags are quite durable, but I have not seen this version IRL so I am hoping it is functional enough. I tried the Coco Rider large bowler today and it was too big for me.

Jennifer

I don't know the dimensions, sorry. I am not specifically looking for a clutch, just something larger than a WOC but smaller than a tote. I don't know yet if this will work but it is an attractive bag in photos.

Jennifer

attachment.php

very chic!