Flower lace or magic pave earrings?

oh guys look what popped up as my sidebar ad after writing my last comment. (sorry to briefly divert from original post)

I have both and for me, flowerlace is more casual so I wear it more often.
Sometimes I wear it with a simple T shirt or hoodie. It is very airy and fun. (but mine is old version and I like it more)
Do you have the WG magic or the YG? I like the old flower lace more too, the lower part of the flower is longer and more elegant. The new ones have more volume on the upper part of the flower which I don’t really like.

WG magic pave is very formal. have you considered that? it is also missing the center dot so doesn't read as obviously "alhambra" either.
I love how the WG is eye catching and the diamond color shows off really well. The yellow gold would be my everyday earrings, I’m more familiar with the style, subtle and classic. I’m leaning toward YG magic out of the three now, but I find it hard to let go of the beauty of WG magic. Would it be weird if I wear it for everyday?

I love how the WG is eye catching and the diamond color shows off really well. The yellow gold would be my everyday earrings, I’m more familiar with the style, subtle and classic. I’m leaning toward YG magic out of the three now, but I find it hard to let go of the beauty of WG magic. Would it be weird if I wear it for everyday?
no. i have them and they are what i wear when i want to look a lot better than i feel. cashmere turtleneck, black tights, black skirt, chanel flats or hermes short boots, those earrings, and i feel like i own the world. they should call those earrings cocaine. :lol: i havent worn them since march, though.

Do you have the WG magic or the YG? I like the old flower lace more too, the lower part of the flower is longer and more elegant. The new ones have more volume on the upper part of the flower which I don’t really like.
Oh, mine is WG. I realized you were comparing flowerlace and magic pave YG. I only have vintage pave YG and it is very casual and versatile too. Hope you have a good decision.

Reactions: Anabunny
Here are the three pairs. Which one do we like the most? The YG in the picture was a heritage pair that I tried sometime ago, the new ones which is sold out in US have more even diamonds and articulated Perlée details.

MOD NOTE: Pics removed

Last edited by a moderator:
The YG pave magic looks stunning. I prefer that pop of brilliant diamonds against the gold on your skin tone. I tried the magic pave wg and felt it sat too low on my earlobes. I like the yg position on your ears too.
Thank you! This pair was a clip-on I tried on some time ago. The new ones thats available would sit the same way as the WG. I’m glad you think the gold color is fine, I was a little worried YG wouldn’t suit me. :smile: