Flower lace or magic pave earrings?

I just went in to VCA and there is no more YG magic pave in the US and they don’t even know when they’ll get it again. And the flower lace, it’s pretty but I don’t think I will wear it often, and I don’t know if I like it enough to buy it just for special occasions either. I want to wear my jewelry so often that they feel like a part of me. I’m puzzled.
This. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: 880 and Anabunny
I'd choose the Magic yg pave, personally, because I'd wear them more. But I'd put a deposit on them before the price increase (Sept. 24) and let them order them for you and you can get them when they are available again.

Reactions: Anabunny
I really want to try them on before getting them though. Id feel guilty to buy them without trying them on. I could order them in but the store credit is not refundable.

Part of my urge to get flower lace is that my SA successfully indoctrinated me with how high jewelry is different in terms of craftsmanship. According to her, they are made in different workshops by more experienced craftsmen.

Reactions: TankerToad
I have brunette hair, both are ok, but flower lace look more fresh. I’m a little worried it’s more fashionable whereas magic pave has the classic look I can wear forever.

If you are going to only pick up one for the time being and you don't have a classic in ur collection yet, then definitely go to the classic. It would not go out of style.

However, if you already have the classic style in different color, thenI say go for the flower lace, it can be your special friday earring or holiday earring. You would need a pair of dressy statement earring in your collection. It makes you happpy and feeling special on those special days right?

Reactions: etudes
If you are going to only pick up one for the time being and you don't have a classic in ur collection yet, then definitely go to the classic. It would not go out of style.

However, if you already have the classic style in different color, thenI say go for the flower lace, it can be your special friday earring or holiday earring. You would need a pair of dressy statement earring in your collection. It makes you happpy and feeling special on those special days right?

Maybe that’s it, thank you! I like the look of alhambra studs but I have a few pairs of magic Alhambra already. My SA thinks I have tooooo many Alhambra, it’s not interesting anymore. It’s a stately look, but one can’t look stately all the time. Ok, I’m in peace. ‍:tup:

Maybe that’s it, thank you! I like the look of alhambra studs but I have a few pairs of magic Alhambra already. My SA thinks I have tooooo many Alhambra, it’s not interesting anymore. It’s a stately look, but one can’t look stately all the time. Ok, I’m in peace. ‍:tup:

Yes. Then no more alhambra for u. It would be really too boring.

go for flower lace. It is so beautiful.:heart::heart::heart::biggrin:

• Love
Reactions: Anabunny
I have brunette hair, both are ok, but flower lace look more fresh. I’m a little worried it’s more fashionable whereas magic pave has the classic look I can wear forever.
I just went in to VCA and there is no more YG magic pave in the US and they don’t even know when they’ll get it again. And the flower lace, it’s pretty but I don’t think I will wear it often, and I don’t know if I like it enough to buy it just for special occasions either. I want to wear my jewelry so often that they feel like a part of me. I’m puzzled.

You are puzzled because you are being pressured to buy something you truly don't love. You have made clear statements that indicate you are not in love with Flowerlace and that you wouldn't wear it except on special occasions. You also said your prefer more classic designs, which I do, also. Please do not ever buy a piece because your sales associate is pressuring you to buy them just because they are in the high jewelry collection or limited in quantity, etc. While I like Flowerlace okay, it isn't on my list of favorites and I wouldn't buy it. If I wanted a pave pair that I could wear for more than formal occasions and didn't want Alhambra, I would personally choose pave Frivole. They are gorgeous and can be dressed up or down. I like the design much better than Flowerlace, and I certainly believe the workmanship is of highest quality. Lotus is another option. You can certainly still choose Magic pave, also. They are gorgeous and classic and will always be one of the most desirable and iconic VCA pieces.

You are right that I feel pressured to spend my store credit that’s around the price of the magic pave. It really doesn’t feel good to have a huge amount of store credit and I don’t have anything that I really want to buy right now. Maybe I should leave this decision and come back to it sometime in the future when something does catch my eyes.

I already have the lotus. They are amazing and they are sufficient for a staple everyday diamond pair already. I wanted the frivole to work, but they don’t sit right on me, protruding too much to the side in frontal view.

I have too many magic Alhambra to feel the magic when I choose a pair of them to wear. I don’t want my jewelry collection to look brand conscious around this design. I hesitate because of this. Otherwise Alhambra is a beautiful choice.

I definitely wouldn't buy when you aren't sure what you want. The only pressure I'd personally feel is the desire to get an expensive item before the price increase since you have a credit. Are there other items you might want like a bracelet, etc? Do you have a Perlee Clover bracelet, for example?

You are puzzled because you are being pressured to buy something you truly don't love. You have made clear statements that indicate you are not in love with Flowerlace and that you wouldn't wear it except on special occasions. You also said your prefer more classic designs, which I do, also. Please do not ever buy a piece because your sales associate is pressuring you to buy them just because they are in the high jewelry collection or limited in quantity, etc. While I like Flowerlace okay, it isn't on my list of favorites and I wouldn't buy it. If I wanted a pave pair that I could wear for more than formal occasions and didn't want Alhambra, I would personally choose pave Frivole. They are gorgeous and can be dressed up or down. I like the design much better than Flowerlace, and I certainly believe the workmanship is of highest quality. Lotus is another option. You can certainly still choose Magic pave, also. They are gorgeous and classic and will always be one of the most desirable and iconic VCA pieces.

+1

This has happened to me and I ended up regretting my purchase. Luckily, it wasn't a huge purchase; which the flowerlace would be.