Florentine satchel in natural?

Oct 17, 2012
Hey ladies, I'm really considering buying the florentine satchel in natural. I really want it in a color that will go with EVERYTHING. Do you think this is the right color choice? I just really want something that will go with a black outfit or white or brown... Input? TIA

Hey ladies, I'm really considering buying the florentine satchel in natural. I really want it in a color that will go with EVERYTHING. Do you think this is the right color choice? I just really want something that will go with a black outfit or white or brown... Input? TIA

I own this bag in the chestnut, but I am betting the natural would go with everything, IMO.

I love my satchel in the natural color. I broke the zipper and have been putting off mailing it in, but the leather seriously does go with absolutely everything. The patina is very beautiful as well. You can't go wrong with it!

Would you buy it online or in a store? I'm asking because they changed the leather a bit on it. When the satchel first came out, it was a smooth leather but the newer versions of it are more of a pebbled leather - in all colors.

I love my satchel in the natural color. I broke the zipper and have been putting off mailing it in, but the leather seriously does go with absolutely everything. The patina is very beautiful as well. You can't go wrong with it!

Would you buy it online or in a store? I'm asking because they changed the leather a bit on it. When the satchel first came out, it was a smooth leather but the newer versions of it are more of a pebbled leather - in all colors.

I tried to find it in store but I only have a Macy's near me and they don't have it so more than likely I will be ordering from dooney.com