~ Flipping Out ~

I can see that with Gage. His face is steaming when the cameras are on him and you can tell he's holding back. I hate to hear he's abusive and hope that Jeff doesn't put up with that.
I think it's important to remember that reality show producers edit to highlight drama. That said, I personally don't think Gage would put up with abuse. Imo, I think he'd have left b4 agreeing to become a parent. I'd be more concerned if Gage just quietly steamed without later venting.

But, Bagsforme, in the earlier episodes of Flipping Out, if what we saw was indeed real,
Jeff was abusive. It really disturbed me too. But, I figured he had to another side we weren't seeing because of his positive relationships. But what do I know, I'm not qualified to discern.

Last edited:
Does anyone watch 'Watch What Happens' on Bravo with Andy Cohen? Jeff Lewis was on recently (Sunday?) and revealed Zoila had fully "retired." In other words, she's gone. Jenny confirmed this last night on WWH too. It appears Zoila was up to hijinks with other staff. I was so disappointed bc I like her. She and Jeff were/are like family. Zoila was in Jenny's wedding.
I have a feeling Monroe will replace Zoila on the show as the disruptor. Innocently, of course.

Does anyone watch 'Watch What Happens' on Bravo with Andy Cohen? Jeff Lewis was on recently (Sunday?) and revealed Zoila had fully "retired." In other words, she's gone. Jenny confirmed this last night on WWH too. It appears Zoila was up to hijinks with other staff. I was so disappointed bc I like her. She and Jeff were/are like family. Zoila was in Jenny's wedding.
I have a feeling Monroe will replace Zoila on the show as the disruptor. Innocently, of course.

Yes I think she’s gone finally and I can’t say I hate it! She had really gotten beside herself with the things she was doing with the staff and when Jeff confronted her she got upset and quit again I guess for good!

That is just his personality! If he was really void of feeling he wouldn’t go out of his way to make them happy! Zoila has gotten $$$ car,designer handbags and he paid for her facelift a few years ago. Same thing with Vaina(?) when she cried about her boyfriend leaving her and she felt bigger breasts would help her - he paid for the surgery! Yes he says exactly what he is thinking and does not sugarcoat it but I like people like that. Some people can’t deal with it.

http://people.com/babies/jeff-lewis-gage-edward-are-trying-for-baby-2-a-boy/

From People.com

On Thursday’s episode of his radio show, Jeff Lewis Live, the Flipping Out star revealed the couple is trying for their second child through the process of IVF via a surrogate again.

“We have five frozen embryos … the next baby will be Gage’s embryo and his strongest embryo is a boy. So hopefully we are going to have a boy,” Lewis, 47, announced. “Not yet though, we’re not pregnant yet.”

Edward added, “We just had our gender reveal party. He’s a week-old—frozen.”

After using Lewis’ embryo the first time around, the pair welcomed daughter Monroe Christine, who turns 1 on Oct. 25.
Lewis told PEOPLE about the shifts in his life after becoming a parent for the first time.

“Everything has been shaken up but in a good way. It forces you to kind of grow and assess what’s working in your life and what’s not working in your life,” he shared. “It’s not even about my life anymore, it’s about the baby’s life. And all of these decisions we make are about what’s good for the baby. I was used to making decisions about what’s good for Jeff. So it’s like a new life.”

Before welcoming Monroe, Lewis remembered how he stayed out when he wanted. And now, he prefers to stay in with his daughter.

“My favorite time of day is when she wakes up in the morning because that’s when she’s in the best mood and she’s so happy to see you when she walks in,” the father of one said. “So Gage and I make a point of it to wake her up every single morning. But she’s up early, so you’re in bed at a decent time so you can be up when she’s up. I go to bed two hours earlier. But it’s a sacrifice I like making. … So for me now, my family life is what keeps me grounded.”

As Lewis and Edward start their journey of trying for baby No. 2, they have their hands full with Monroe.

“She’s a very happy, sweet little kid until you have to change her diaper, wipe her face, or brush her hair. And then it turns into a scene from The Exorcist,” Lewis said.

“She does throw a lot of tantrums, she’s very intense. The doctor told me she was ‘high needs’ which translates to ‘high maintenance.’ Which I think I’m ‘high needs,’ ” he explained. “I had a client tell me that usually if you have a very difficult baby, it means they’re very smart. So she must be a ****ing genius. But she’s real pretty. Guys will put up with it because she’s so cute.”

That is just his personality! If he was really void of feeling he wouldn’t go out of his way to make them happy! Zoila has gotten $$$ car,designer handbags and he paid for her facelift a few years ago. Same thing with Vaina(?) when she cried about her boyfriend leaving her and she felt bigger breasts would help her - he paid for the surgery! Yes he says exactly what he is thinking and does not sugarcoat it but I like people like that. Some people can’t deal with it.
I wonder if he really paid for Zoila's facelift or Vanina's new boobs. You know these shows get free stuff for promotion

Reactions: MamaSleepy