Flat clutch vs Premier clutch

luvpetal

O.G.
Nov 27, 2007
Ladies, I have a couple of envelope clutches and would like to get a black mGGH clutch..

So torn between the Flat clutch and Premier clutch. Probably not envelope since I thought of branching off.

I will mainly use it during lunch breaks in the office (I leave my big bag at my desk and use a clutch to carry wallet and phones).

I looked at so many awesome mod pics and am still so torn! Please help.....! Flat or Premier? Which would look better in black mGGH?

luvpetal said:
Ladies, I have a couple of envelope clutches and would like to get a black mGGH clutch..

So torn between the Flat clutch and Premier clutch. Probably not envelope since I thought of branching off.

I will mainly use it during lunch breaks in the office (I leave my big bag at my desk and use a clutch to carry wallet and phones).

I looked at so many awesome mod pics and am still so torn! Please help.....! Flat or Premier? Which would look better in black mGGH?

I think both are cute. I only have a flat clutch, I hope to one day own an envelope.

However, seeing as you say you will mainly use it for lunch breaks instead of carrying your big bag, I think the flat clutch is better as it has the handle you can put your hand in. I will sometimes push the handle up to my elbows so it hangs if I even need to hold something.

The premier doesn't have any handles.

I think both are cute. I only have a flat clutch, I hope to one day own an envelope.

However, seeing as you say you will mainly use it for lunch breaks instead of carrying your big bag, I think the flat clutch is better as it has the handle you can put your hand in. I will sometimes push the handle up to my elbows so it hangs if I even need to hold something.

The premier doesn't have any handles.
True.. I think the handle will come in handy too. An iPad would fit inside the flat clutch, right?

luvpetal said:
True.. I think the handle will come in handy too. An iPad would fit inside the flat clutch, right?

I don't have an iPad sorry. I do have a Surface and it won't fit in there. Maybe compare the size of the Surface and the iPad.

Attachments

• image-4008136054.jpg
    image-4008136054.jpg
    494 KB · Views: 807
  • image-3781831175.jpg
    image-3781831175.jpg
    470.4 KB · Views: 682
luvpetal said:
Thanks so much for the comparison photos! Your flat clutch is soo pretty!

Thank you and no worries.

I'm sorry did you say an 08 Magenta? That's my most coveted colour, I'd be kicking myself too.

Hopefully one pops up one day.