Flash player

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. evertime I go on Vuitton.com I get this message:

LOUIS VUITTON OFFICIAL WEBSITE

To visit this website you need the Flash plug-in, please
    click here to download the plug-in, and follow the instructions.

Always leading the fashion avant-garde without compromising the traditional craftsmanship of luxury leather goods, Louis Vuitton's creativity extends to other spheres: ready-to-wear, shoes, watches and jewelry.
    With our e-shopping catalogue, you can also make purchases online. (In UK and France only)

so I go on the flash player website and follow the steps and press on the download button But I still get the same message on Vuitton.com and youtube :hysteric:. So is there any other way of installing this because Adobe flash website obviously isnt installing it even though it says it is :s. TIA :flowers:

2. stupid question, but did you just download it or did you also install it (by double-clicking on the icon that downloaded, waiting for it to unstuff (if this is on your powerbook) and double-clicking on the installer and following the instructions?

3. Thankyou I will do that, you are such a help :flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice