Flap with new chain

jhsmama

O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
I am a newbie here so you will have to excuse me if I make some stupid mistakes...:crybaby:
I seriously want to get 2.55 reissue but after studying this forum for quite sometime, I realize that I have a very slim or no chance of doing that unless I wait for 2008 collection.
As I was studying reference library, I saw a few pics of calssic flab bags with MM closure with new metalic chain which I think it's pretty similar to reissue(correct me if I'm wrong here) and I really like thos bags as well.
Is that flap bag hard to get as reissues or would I have better luck with that bag.
I want to know before I start calling all the stores so any advice will be appreciated.

do you have any links to pictures of the particular chain you are thinking about? the reissues do come with an all-metal chain. there is also the recent limited edition 'bijoux' chain which is also hard to find.

Actually either one is fine but I think what I saw was bijoux chain flap.
My thing is that I can always get classic flap but these reissues, especially metallic black and silver are so gorgeous and I'm losing my sleep over them. Then I saw flaps with bijuox chains with some distressed leather and I'm drooling over them as well. Or should I just wait patiently till new collection comes out. Ohhhhhh~~ somebody help me!!!:nuts:

Well dear, dreams do come true. I recently decided I wanted a reissue, but not just any reissue. I wanted a dove grey 227 from 2005 that is stamped on the inside flap 2.55 2005. I thought I would never find one, but with the help of this forum I did! I found a tPFer selling one and at a great price. So if you try you may just find one :girlsigh:

But just like you I was going to resort to buying a black hybrid flap with bijou chain and mademoiselle lock. If I were you I'd call an SA from every store to search for you.

That is still a gorgeous bag if you can't find a reissue and then I'd buy a different color reissue when they come out again in the spring time.