flap bags

I think it depends on the bag.

My legacy slim flap is actually really easy to get in and out of, but I tried on this years shoulder flap with the big flap, and it was a bit of a pain.

I have a pink suede SoHo flap that I adore. So much so that I go against the rule that suede isn't an every day bag and use it... Well, just about every day.

I have the strap as low as it can go and I don't find that it's too much of a pain. The bag really forms to your body when you're carrying it. Plus, I've received many compliments for the style. Like I said, it's not too much of a pain to use, but my tote, for example, is a lot easier to use.

I only have 1 coach purse with a flap but I love it. It's really loose and easy to get into, I don't know if I would like some of the purses that lock shut or anything like that.

I have 2 of the Bleeker large flaps and I love it. I don't mind getting in and out of it because I'm just so in love with the look. Plus I am the type that never zips or snaps her bag close and with the flap bags, they automatically close because of the magnetic buttons. I would say it's convenient for me.

I love the flap bag. Most of the time I just flip the flap shut and sometimes the magnetic whatever they're called catch and lock and sometimes they don't. I do find it a tiny bit more time consuming than a zipper, but not enough to make me abandon the bag.
Just like handbag-ho (who has great eye for bargains atTJMaxx and Steinmart BTW) I like the look.

It depends on how long the flap is . . . I have had Soho Flaps and of course now Ali flaps, love top handle flaps. I too, like the look and do not find it cumbersome to get in and out of.

I don't find flap bags cumbersome to get in and out of. I really find them functional.
The Ali Flaps are the best and second is the Bleeker Flap. Both great bags and your accessories will not get scratched with a flap bag.

I have the ali flap '06 and I love it.. I don't find it too hard to get in and out of at all. It's my first flap bag that I have used. The '07 flap was just too much flap for me though :lol:

Well I only have a soho flap, but i don't think it's hard to get into at all, I finds that i can open the flap and pull out something, with out taking it off my shoulder. I really love that bag!

I think flap bags are VERY cumbersome!! But the white Ali and Legacy rose flap were TOO gorgeous to pass up so I'll just "live with it" for those two bags. I don't think I'd buy bags with flaps again, though.