Flannels

Just wondering if there's anyone here from outside of UK that had experience of ordering from Flannels. How long was the ordering and shipping process? I read some reviews online, and they were mostly bad so I don't know if I can trust them. Also, I read someone complaining about being charged for VAT and import and duties even though he/she lives outside of UK.... Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

Just wondering if there's anyone here from outside of UK that had experience of ordering from Flannels. How long was the ordering and shipping process? I read some reviews online, and they were mostly bad so I don't know if I can trust them. Also, I read someone complaining about being charged for VAT and import and duties even though he/she lives outside of UK.... Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

No, sorry I'm UK and never had an issue. The only time I've ordered from outside the UK, was from Fashionette and both transactions were smooth, including a return of one of the items and their reviews aren't always great

Is the item not available in M.com?

No, sorry I'm UK and never had an issue. The only time I've ordered from outside the UK, was from Fashionette and both transactions were smooth, including a return of one of the items and their reviews aren't always great

Is the item not available in M.com?
Thanks for the reply... I just ordered something from Flannels, hope they wo't cancel my order and it will come in good condition... Do you recall how long they usually take to process their order before they actually ship the item? Thanks

Thanks for the reply... I just ordered something from Flannels, hope they wo't cancel my order and it will come in good condition... Do you recall how long they usually take to process their order before they actually ship the item? Thanks

No probs, last Xmas I placed an order Xmas day and the order was processed on the 27th and think dispatched that day. Another order 2 days from placing order

I have not ordered from Flannels but I did contact them in the summer to see if they would refund the VAT on an order as I am in the Channel Islands which is not part of the EU so we get the VAT removed on all our goods. They said they would refund the VAT on that occasion. The item sold out in the end....

I have not ordered from Flannels but I did contact them in the summer to see if they would refund the VAT on an order as I am in the Channel Islands which is not part of the EU so we get the VAT removed on all our goods. They said they would refund the VAT on that occasion. The item sold out in the end....
Thanks for the heads up. I'll make sure I ask them once they dispatch my order.