Flamingo or Etoupe for Kelly 32

I would go for the flamingo without a doubt. I saw a gorgeous Flamingo toolbox at Hermes in Hawaii a few months back. I would have bought it, in fact I still think about it, but then SA offered a Kelly in Rouge Casaque so I went with Kelly :smile:

Given your collection and that you don't like crevette I would go with etoupe. I have crevette in a bag and flamingo in a wallet and they looked very similar. I actually said no to crevette, but my SA said I had to see the colour in person since it is so much prettier than in pictures. He was SO right.

I agree. It depends on what you want your kelly TO DO, and largely your lifestyle.

I think you're in love with the pink family, and having one more would be just fine! :smile:

Depends if you want your bag to be the star or blend in. I don't have a kelly but do have a flamingo Evelyne & an couple of etoupe bags a Berlingot and a Picotin.

Etoupe blends in which is particularly appropriate for my business life.

Flamingo is always the center of attraction. I love the flamingo best but use the etoupe the most.

Etoupe is more brown than grey in my view and that was precisely why I had to get Etain instead. It is a lovely neutral and I always loved seeing it on other people but somehow it didn't work for me.

can anyone tell me that etoupe is more belong to brown or grey family especially in epsom?

Last edited:
I saw my friend bought a k28 sellier flamingo recently, it's beautiful. Although you have an RT and tosca, flamingo is seasonal I think. So you won't always get it easily, whereas Etoupe non seasonal. But in saying that you should try both and pick the one that sings to you more. You'll know it. My friend has RT, RL and still get the flamingo. She's a pink person though.

Etoupe is more brown than grey in my view and that was precisely why I had to get Etain instead. It is a lovely neutral and I always loved seeing it on other people but somehow it didn't work for me.

The brownish undertone is my concern about etoupe, which colour is true grey, i think etain is a little bit darker right?