First YSL Reveal!

boeyshona

Feb 22, 2014
My first YSL but definitely not the last because in my first purchase I got two bags which I’ll reveal the second one later!

My toy loulou in grey! I’m into mini bags at the moment and this fits all my essentials (except that I have to change out my usual wallet to a card case!)

28A9FA9D-8D5B-44C1-BFE9-E57BE1562AB3.jpeg D6982D14-A53A-4B07-80EF-12A3F9D410DE.jpeg 539F7F27-7488-4744-BACE-7610EBC8E3E5.jpeg

Bonus cat in my photos and he doesn’t give a hoot to my excitement!!!

9CE1108E-3A9E-4C70-BC66-D6A4951DC42E.jpeg

I was deciding between blue and grey in store but this blue I find it hard to match with my outfits since I’m always in florals/dresses! If it’s a dark navy blue, I’d buy it in a heartbeat! The grey is such a great neutral colour!

Thanks for sharing my joy!

Congrats !! Welcome to the toy loulou club :flowers: I just luv the toy loulou, such a cute lil bag, btw ur cat is gorgeous too :amuse:

Thank you! Yes I think for this design, the toy size is perfect! I’ve seen the small and medium for this design and I find that it looked abit odd since the bag is more of a squarish shape and plus the bottom gets squashed if you don’t fit enough things in it. The leather is so soft!

Hi OP, congrats on your new bag! And your cat is adorable! may I ask how tall are you? I am debating on this or a college bag and wanted to know for reference~ Thanks in advance~

Hi OP, congrats on your new bag! And your cat is adorable! may I ask how tall are you? I am debating on this or a college bag and wanted to know for reference~ Thanks in advance~

Thank you! Sure thing, I’m 1.59m! Haha I find this toy LouLou is priced rather reasonably! It’s such an adorable size!

I love love the blue!!! So different .... that picture is great because I have been debating between the blue and the black and the blue is definitely a winner since it is unique and I am always wearing solids at work lots of neutras and blues