First Tweed - Help

Sammy0408

Nov 12, 2019
Hi! About to pull the plug on my first tweed bag and can’t decide between the two! Any suggestions? I love the mini but should I go more classic with the black? These are both in Paris

Attachments

• IMG_5080.jpeg
    IMG_5080.jpeg
    181.6 KB · Views: 147
  • 2ef90604-df24-4f75-a310-eeadd47291f7.jpeg
    2ef90604-df24-4f75-a310-eeadd47291f7.jpeg
    247.1 KB · Views: 148
I completely understand why you’re stuck as these are both so beautiful. I think the black and white is more practical because it’s bigger, it will also go with more outfits. The pink is more of a statement piece though. I’d wear that more on special occasions. Let us know which one you go for xx

Reactions: BreezyE
I do like the black and white sequin tweed and got tweed this in the nano version but of these two I really do prefer the pink. The pink tweed is beautiful (I got the jacket of this tweed), the bag is more complex and interesting in its construction with the turnlock and pearl strap and the other one is a little basic. The black looks more like a wallet on chain to me in terms of design.
I think you should maybe assess which one you would actually wear more - a beautiful bag is nice to have but even better if you can make full use of it. I am very guilty of buying very beautiful bags that don’t work at all with my wardrobe!

Reactions: SweetPKN