First time buying a Coach bag help!?

Liz_Love

Mar 20, 2016
Actually my first time ever buying a designer bag period. I'm about to graduate from college and I wanted to gift myself something nice. I stepped into the local Coach store and was immediately drawn to one bag in particular, a small backpack. My question is, has anyone had much experience with the coach backpacks? Is this a good choice?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 507
Actually my first time ever buying a designer bag period. I'm about to graduate from college and I wanted to gift myself something nice. I stepped into the local Coach store and was immediately drawn to one bag in particular, a small backpack. My question is, has anyone had much experience with the coach backpacks? Is this a good choice?

I don't have any experience with Coach backpacks but just wanted to comment that I love the color.....:smile:

I always tell myself that I'm going to buy a cute small backpack to use for a purse. But I don't ever do it. I think having a bag on my back doesn't leave me feeling secured....not like we live in a busy city but in my head I just feel like anyone would be able to sneak a peak in my bag or unzip a pocket without me noticing. BUT that color is amazing and if you feel comfortable with it then I'd say get it!! If you can't get it out of your head and you love the style then it will be a great piece to add to your bag collection.

If the color is something that you love then maybe look for bags in that color??? You can always look at the Outlets sometimes they have nice bags to start out with. I had a mint duffle bag that I loved but ended up selling only b/c I had too many duffles.

Hope you make up your mind and get you something you love. You def need to celebrate for finishing school!!! Congrats!

I've only seen vintage Coach backpacks up close so I can't be much help. I believe someone on the forum bought one of these a few months ago. I love that color.

As a recent college graduate, is this something you'll be able to use for work, or were you only getting it for your leisure time? If you aren't used to carrying purses, a backpack is a good hands-free option. However, it might not be something you will use much once you get older.

LOve this color and the turnlocks. I don't own any back packs, however it's really about what you like to use, i know some love them vs traditional type purses.

Congrats on the upcoming graduation!

As a recent college graduate, is this something you'll be able to use for work, or were you only getting it for your leisure time? If you aren't used to carrying purses, a backpack is a good hands-free option. However, it might not be something you will use much once you get older.

This is something I didn't even consider, thank you! Right now in my current position I could certainly get away with it (most of the women carry Vera Bradley bags in) but I will have to see about the future. I'm waiting to hear back on an interview I had and if I get that job, I will definitely not be able to carry this to work. It would be a nice leisure bag for sure, but I want to have a bag for work first, so I think I'll wait to hear back on that before I make a final decision.