First time buyer - color dilemma

LL777

May 2, 2014
Hi guys. I’m thinking to add two Celine bags to my collection but I’m not sure what colors I should go with. The bags that I’m thinking to add are a mini luggage and a mini belt bag. I am thinking about the souris color for mini luggage and amazone or light taupe for a mini belt. I have a LV v tote in this color and I don’t know if the two colors that I’m considering are too similar to this color.

471341AB-4879-4620-B491-2028727CF86D.jpeg

I think the souris color is gorgeous (esp with the white stitching), and light taupe is definitely lighter than souris - so those two would not be too similar in color. As for your LV purse - I am not too sure of that color in comparison to the belt bag/nano luggage but go with the color that you love and are likely to wear!

Personally, I always stick with my greys/beiges/blacks. As long as they are different shades of neutrals, it doesn't really matter!

Update:
I purchased two bags- mini luggage in souris and mini belt bag in light taupe. Before adding these two bags, my collection consisted of two brands - Louis Vuitton and Coach. Honestly, I fell in love with Celine and I’m thinking to sell all my other bags. Decisions, decisions....

Hi guys. I’m thinking to add two Celine bags to my collection but I’m not sure what colors I should go with. The bags that I’m thinking to add are a mini luggage and a mini belt bag. I am thinking about the souris color for mini luggage and amazone or light taupe for a mini belt. I have a LV v tote in this color and I don’t know if the two colors that I’m considering are too similar to this color.

View attachment 4814474
I was just looking at this particular V tote yesterday I searched for reviews on this color and couldn't find any. Would you mind giving me your thoughts on it, specifically any concerns for color transfer, wear and tear (since it’s lighter than the others) and any other things you may have noticed? Thanks.

I was just looking at this particular V tote yesterday I searched for reviews on this color and couldn't find any. Would you mind giving me your thoughts on it, specifically any concerns for color transfer, wear and tear (since it’s lighter than the others) and any other things you may have noticed? Thanks.
I used it a few times and overall, no corner wear or color transfer but I’m careful with my bags and never wear new clothes with light bags. It’s structured and very light. It’s beautiful and very elegant. The only thing that really irrates me is the big interior pocket. When I open the bag it sticks out a lot to the extent that I can’t see anything what is in my bag and I have to push it back to the side.

I used it a few times and overall, no corner wear or color transfer but I’m careful with my bags and never wear new clothes with light bags. It’s structured and very light. It’s beautiful and very elegant. The only thing that really irrates me is the big interior pocket. When I open the bag it sticks out a lot to the extent that I can’t see anything what is in my bag and I have to push it back to the side.
Thanks for your response. Sounds like there does seem to be some caution with regards to its use, was looking for an everyday, easy, work bag that I wouldn’t have to think too much about, lol. Just love the color though and the monogram ones didn’t speak to me. Dilemma!