First Shoe Fall/Winter purchase!

ledaatomica

More is More
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
I will definately add these to the Louboutin thread, except I was so excited about this purchase I just had to make a big deal about it.. hence the new thread.

Black suede Alta Ariella boots.. I had to resist the urge to buy in burgundy too :crybaby: but I just must be satiated with these for now. They are so comfortable! ladies?

P011-1.jpg

P007.jpg

P006.jpg

thanks mychillywilly! your compliment definately made my day. I cant believe I am saying this but I cant wait until fall to wear them. That probably wont be such a long wait here in seattle :rolleyes:

I love them! Congrats! They look great on you!
I got these in the brown suede and they are so comfortable. IKWYM about the burgundy, I saw that color and gasped. But black is a perfect choice.

thanks mychillywilly! your compliment definately made my day. I cant believe I am saying this but I cant wait until fall to wear them. That probably wont be such a long wait here in seattle :rolleyes:
Yes I am looking forward to colder weather so I can wear my boots too. :wlae:I can't help keep returning drooling over your boots. :drool: I don't know that they are available in burgundy too. BTW how is the sizes compared to other CLs, like very prive or rolande? I asked Barneys here and they are not going to receive any CL knee boots. Thanks in advance.

Yes I am looking forward to colder weather so I can wear my boots too. :wlae:I can't help keep returning drooling over your boots. :drool: I don't know that they are available in burgundy too. BTW how is the sizes compared to other CLs, like very prive or rolande? I asked Barneys here and they are not going to receive any CL knee boots. Thanks in advance.

I dont own any rolandes or vps. The shaft of the boot is pretty narrow so I had to go a full size up just like the decolletes. These are a 38 and my US7 mid-range width foot fits in a 37-37.5 for most CLs.

I love them! Congrats! They look great on you!
I got these in the brown suede and they are so comfortable. IKWYM about the burgundy, I saw that color and gasped. But black is a perfect choice.

I dont know how I let go of those burgundy ones.... but I needed to make a pratical choice, both for my wallet and my wardrobe ;)