First review~

Finally got to take a few pics.

I don't really like the Amanda's straps shortened - it feels strange so close to my arm pit - so I didn't take any pics with the straps short. Sorry!

First day out with her - one of the guys I work with actually said, "That's a great color green!" I automatically snapped my head over to look and make sure he wasn't being sarcastic .. and he wasn't! He was still staring at my purse. Then of course mentioned "Another purse?!" - I didn't tell him I ordered 2!!

I thought that once I put all my belongings inside this morning that it would weigh it down significantly but it didn't. Glad for that!

I keep looking at her though :heart: The color is just sooo pretty. This is my very first "non traditional" bag - you know .. the basic browns and blacks.

Anyhow - lets get on with the pics.

FYI - I'm 5'4" (5'5" on a good day ;)) weigh 166 - yeah .. seriously need to lose a few lbs. You can actually see the treadmill in one of the pics that rarely gets used - :sad:

Let me know what you think girls!

dscf0584wy6.jpg

dscf0594hf1.jpg

dscf0602wp4.jpg

dscf0604uy9.jpg

I think you look skinny! And your bag is great, yay for bag twins!!!! I haven't tried mine with the longer strap... maybe one of these days! Also yay for compliments on your new bag already... always makes ya feel good! Congrats and enjoy!