First Reveal & Introduction!

And to sum it up, my accessories!

Daphne sunglasses - an outlet steal!
picture.php

Legacy Stripe Universal Case for my camera
picture.php

Daphne Flower Charm
picture.php

Valet Key Fob - I keep all the important keys on one side. I love separating it when I only use wristlets.
picture.php

MFF Pleated Capacity Wristlet in Graphite
picture.php

Optic Art Wristlet (from like 5 years ago!)
picture.php

Signature Mini Skinny
picture.php

THE END​

I hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did!

Thank you, everyone!!! Also thank you for the good wishes for law school :biggrin:

I'm superrrr frugal, lol!!! So everything you see here was well thought out and you can be sure I'm getting every pennies' worth, LOL. I was lucky enough to have awesome paid internships during college, a very nice scholarship, and VERY NICE parents who are helping me as much as they can with my undergrad loans.

I had to share before my collection comes to a screeching halt with law school on the horizon!!! Especially since I'm on my own for that bill! :sweatdrop:

Oh my goodness - you are totally a gal MEANT to be on TPF. I love all the bags and matching wallets - I am WAAAYYYYYY too lazy to switch out wallets. I love your collection!! I've never seen some of your bags before and I love (almost) all of them (I'm not a Poppy fan). I can NOT believe you have a wallet to match the midnight maggie - GET OUT OF HERE!!!

This is a great time to go to law school - there are no jobs now, but in three years when you're done, you'll walk into an interview with a Coach bag and will be hired immeidately!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Jersey Girl! I tried to tie the pony scarf on my Parker the way that you showed your scarf on your bag in a thread somewhere (about tying scarves in more than just a boring bow). Mine is too floppy!

Oh my goodness - you are totally a gal MEANT to be on TPF. I love all the bags and matching wallets - I am WAAAYYYYYY too lazy to switch out wallets. I love your collection!! I've never seen some of your bags before and I love (almost) all of them (I'm not a Poppy fan). I can NOT believe you have a wallet to match the midnight maggie - GET OUT OF HERE!!!

This is a great time to go to law school - there are no jobs now, but in three years when you're done, you'll walk into an interview with a Coach bag and will be hired immeidately!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol when I discovered this forum I was SO excited. And yessss, I love that midnight wallet so much!

To be honest, I'm not really a huge Poppy fan either. I'm more of a... tartan fan, I guess lol! I was surprised when I fell in love with that bag.