first reveal.... and disappointment

the box! i practically ripped it out of the poor postmans hands!
IMG_5218.jpg

IMG_5219.jpg

IMG_5220.jpg

the last picture shows the clasp. it sticks and does now allow for the ring to hook on :sad: my first RM that was purchased brand new - and i cant even use it. sort of takes the fun out of this :/
IMG_5228.jpg

IMG_5230.jpg

i do. i think i will be more excited about it once a non-defective one shows up to me. its a bit hard to be excited it when ill just be sending it back! im SO glad i paid for quicker shipping so I had it for tonight when i cant even use it :/

I'm sorry that your new MAC came damaged! Have you tried pushing the clasp closure to where it closes? Because I have two straps that one stays but I just push it to close and it's no big deal? If not, I hope you get a replacement right away, the teal is gorgeous!

Sinfully: I recently received a WINE MAC that had a defective strap. I had to contact RM directly for a replacement. I received it within a week of contacting them.

I ordered mine originally thru Shopdressonline. **They were not helpful with the defective order** (But I'm sure that AA will be - There are super awesome!!)

Good Luck!