First Reveal After Europe Trip!!

You are darn good IFFAH!!!!

:ghi5:

Congratulations, kat!! Enjoy her!! She's pretty and a special Birkin! I like this combination best so far. Wonderful trip!
:hugs:

attachment.php

What a Major haul...congrats!!~ I love all your purchases, AWESOME. U are soooo lucky to score a RC kelly and DROP DEAD GORGEOUS Birkin, my 1st time seeing this combo. It's just too pretty. I wonder where u score this two beauties...don't mind me asking?

Hi Celia!

I got both in Paris. I also feel like the luckiest human being on Earth when the SA brought me to a secluded corner to show me the bags. My one and only time feeling like a VIP! :king::king:

What a Major haul...congrats!!~ I love all your purchases, AWESOME. U are soooo lucky to score a RC kelly and DROP DEAD GORGEOUS Birkin, my 1st time seeing this combo. It's just too pretty. I wonder where u score this two beauties...don't mind me asking?

Thanks Kobe! I love them all too! I am already mentally planning another trip to Paris again next year since I had already used up my quota for year 2012!

It's just a pity that I did not get the name of the SA who granted my wish! :noggin:

Congrats in your major haul, they are all beautiful and stunning! :yahoo: