First Prada

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. pretty! congrats!

2. I love that bag!!! Joanna at the Hawaii boutique has it in dark gray for $1315. Check out the fall pictures thread.

3. I need to get in contact with this Joanna -- I have heard alot about her, but being a newbie here I have yet to talk to her. I am planning on ordering the camel color so I wonder if she has it at that price -- it retails for $1,650 @ Saks.com.

4. CMUmom - you should just call her at 808-921-0200 and check with her. good luck! :smile:

5. Thnx much!! :tup:

Would still appreciate any and all comments about this bag and if someone has seen it plz post the pics.

6. Great choice - can't beat a classic Prada bag. Post pictures when you get her!

7. Just pre-ordered her today --- will post pics when she arrives -- I can't wait!!:yahoo:

8. Congrats, getting it in the Pietra from HI, when it arrives.

Please post pix of your bag when it arrives, so we can all drool over it :smile:

9. Just checked the Sak's website -- it's no longer available -- that was fast. Glad I pre-ordered today. Plz post pics of yours when it arrives from HI :smile:

10. Oh wow sold out at Saks?? They haven't received the Pietra in yet, still waiting :sad:.

11. Can't wait to see your pics of this bag!

12. I am on Joanna's list for this bag too. I'm still waiting to hear from ryrybaby12 on if they will be getting the satchel version which I think I may like better. I love the gray color!!!!

13. I will post pics when I get it -- still can't believe it sold out online before being released -- says it is due to ship Aug. 30th so hopefully you get your bag from HI around the same date if not sooner -- don't forget to post your pics -- would love to see it in that color!! :smile:

14. Joanna is checking with her buyer...but I know for SURE that NM is getting it....so Lisa may be next on our list!