First pair - suggestions!

leoloo24

Jun 1, 2014
Hi all!

I’m new to this forum as I’ve been researching CLs and I’m looking to buy my first pair! Sadly, the closest store that sells CL is 5+ hours away so I’ll have to order online. I think I’ve narrowed it down to nude patent for the color, 100mm for the heel height. I’m thinking Iriza? Pigalle Follies?

I would mostly wear them for nights out or more dressy events, they wouldn’t be appropriate for my work.

Any suggestions would be helpful!

Haha you’re in luck! I happen to have the patent nude iriza 100mm in a size 37!

I really love them! :tup:And I get a lot of compliments whenever I wear them. :biggrin:I enjoy that is not fully wrapped around the foot. I think it helps with the comfort level.

The stilleto is a lot thinner than some of my other heels, so that’s something to keep in mind while walking. It may feel a tad bit unstable if you’re not used to wearing heels often. Also, it may be easier to get stuck in a crack if you’re not careful. But it also gives a sexy touch.;)

Because it’s not a fully enclosed pump, I had to go down half a size. (I’m usually a 7.5 or 37.5 in Nike sneakers, Jimmy Choos heels, Giorgio Armani’s heels, and YSL heels. An Italian 33 in Golden Goose. And 38 in Hermes sneakers.) But I also have narrow feet. Patent leather is durable but the least likely to stretch out over time.

Here’s a couple of photos of mine. (The heel protector is peeling because I stuck an old one on, so it’s not as adhesive as it should be, but it gets the job done and I will replace it with a better one.)

4EECC92F-4ACB-4586-B166-A8B8ACA58EBE.jpegD6CF1450-0455-445E-AD6C-5A8C5EDE48C2.jpeg

Reactions: leoloo24
I love my Irizas as well. I have the black patent version and they are stunning. About the heel: it is thin and much thinner than my other CLs. And it did take me some time to begin to feel comfortable walking in them. That said, I think the Iriza is a great choice! I’ve attached a pic to show the slenderness of the heel. Good luck!

CBA12693-580F-42B7-A997-3EC33C18B1CC.jpeg