first pair of MBT

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I never thought I would buy these ugly moon boots, but I did and I love them. I have only had them for a few days, but they feel great. Any other fans?

2. Fan here!

Love to use them...:yes:

3. I just bought my first pair about two weeks ago and love them too! I have the MBT Walks in black. I hestitated because of the price and the odd look, but now I'd love to get a second pair!

I'm seriously feeling the burn. Not sure if my legs have toned up, but it feels like I'm getting a workout. I live in New York and try to walk home from work in them which is about 1.75 miles. But I have to take MBT "rest" days every once in a while and go back to regular shoes, hopefully I can work up to wearing them every day.

4. I was wondering about these! The only thing that prevented me from buying a pair was their style! I don't understand why they don't just do street style shoes - like pumas, or adidas ones.

Do they really work? Is it hard work to walk around? I'd love to know more about them!