First Noe!!!

heidi_g

Jul 15, 2006
Thanks to Irene, I have been obsessed with finding my dream Noe - the red with blue trim. I've been dutifully checking eBay daily but haven't had any luck at all. Then, today, what do I find???? This auction (hope this link works)!! :drool:

So I was debating with myself, "What do I do, what do I do? The price was a little higher than I wanted to pay, but the bag seems in great condition (even comes with the dustbag), the seller has great feedback and is MyPoupette certified, the bag seems authentic...."

Finally, I couldn't stop myself.... I hit Buy It Now and the bag is on its way! :yahoo: :nuts: :heart:

Now that I've done the deed, can anyone give me some feedback? This is my first eBay LV purchase and I hope I've done ok! Perhaps even more importantly, can someone else vouch for the fact that the bag seems authentic?!?

First of all, CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:That is ONE GREAT LOOKING NOE!!! Yes, the bag in the photos is authentic and appears to be in GREAT condition too! I think the price is fair considering the color combo is discontinued and condition of the bag is mint! Welcome to club Noe!:graucho: