First Neverfull MM - Help me Decide!

My vote is for mono! I had the NF all three canvases but I recently sold the Azur because I couldn't relax when I carried it. I was always worried about color transfer from clothing, stains to the patina from the weather/etc., and keeping the interior clean. It was just too much hassle for a handbag and it stressed me out to carry it, conditions had to be perfect. So I sold it. Now I only have the mono with the beige interior and the DE, and I adore both so, so much. They are the only two bags I carry, and I alternate depending on the weather.

It's hard for me to decide because my first neverfull was the recent world tour mm size monogram with the black handles and I love it so much. All winter though i haven't used it and have instead used my gm Damier Ebene neverfull and love the Damier ebene. If I were to get a third I'd get another mm size mon monogram one, i think you will love the monogram version as it's timeless.

Oh my, thank you all for taking the time to share your experiences and thoughts! Looks like the Monogram wins hands down!

I also had a thought last night to get the Totally MM in Azur and Neverfull MM in Monogram. Will see.... [emoji16]

Dear all, I've never thought of owning a Neverfull because I prefer structured and zipped bags. Recently however, I realise I don't own totes (due to the reason above) and that the Neverfull actually looks good when the sides are cinched. Also appreciated that it is a light bag and the price point is good considering there is an extra pouch. Am now thinking of adding the MM size into my bag collection.

Question is,
Is the Monogram or Damien Azur more beautiful?

The Monogram does have a very nice canvas feel to it. It feels softer as compared to the Azur. But the Monogram is so common.

I don't like the Ebene for the Neverfull design, so please help me with my purchase decision! :smile:

To answer your question, I'm going to say monogram because you don't have to worry about color transfer. BUT do yourself a favor and check out the Totally! It's similar to the Neverfull but had a zipper and side pockets. The monogram was discontinued, so the print choice would be easy since it's narrowed down for you.

I own the Neverfull MM and GM, as well as the Totally MM. My Totally is my favorite of the three.

I have the damier azur one and I absolutely love it! At first I thought it would get dirty easily but I haven't had any problems with it at all. Mono is nice too but I personally don't like the mono as much as azur although it does match with everything. Go for the azur!

I got the Monogram!

Been carrying it on casual and sunny work days. [emoji5]

However I have to say, the Longchamp Le Pliage is a much more comfortable bag to carry with its rolled handles.

20170402_155643.jpeg

20170402_155731.jpeg

I bought a new Le Pliage too, that makes a total of 5 bags in March!

Here's 2 new bags sitting together. [emoji5]

20170402_154604.jpeg