First Mulberry - Zipped Bayswater in black or rosewater

nellieillen

Sep 9, 2019
Hello All

I am a newbie here. I have toyed with the idea of buying a Zipped Bayswater (I do love the Seaton, but I have a Coccinelle B14 which is very similar in shape) for about three years now, but it hasn't been the right time with buying a house etc. I am also the most indecisive person, and not really big on big ticket purchases. However, I have always said I will treat myself, and am coming round to the idea of investing in some timeless pieces.

So - the big question is: black or rosewater? I used to want an oak one, but I have a few bags in that colour. I am lacking a good, solid black bag, but think the rosewater might be more versatile?

Thanks in advance! :smile:

Hello All

I am a newbie here. I have toyed with the idea of buying a Zipped Bayswater (I do love the Seaton, but I have a Coccinelle B14 which is very similar in shape) for about three years now, but it hasn't been the right time with buying a house etc. I am also the most indecisive person, and not really big on big ticket purchases. However, I have always said I will treat myself, and am coming round to the idea of investing in some timeless pieces.

So - the big question is: black or rosewater? I used to want an oak one, but I have a few bags in that colour. I am lacking a good, solid black bag, but think the rosewater might be more versatile?

Thanks in advance! :smile:
To me black is more versatile. So it would depend on what you will use more/go better with your wardrobe (or some other criteria).

I will choose black as I'm afraid of color transfer.
My friend once hold the Alexa for me but his jeans color transfers to my bag. (Me: silently scream coz can't blame his good will)

As you can see in my profile pic I have the rosewater. It goes with absolutley everything I own. I’m really happy with the colour, and the best part is that I have never seen another one in my arena, only black ones