First LV wallet.....azur pochette? helpppp!!

haznbanana

Jul 26, 2008
Helllllo beautiful people! So this weekend i'm thinking of purchasing my first LV wallet! I've always loved alll LV accessories but i'm having trouble finalizing my decision. Although I am pretty set on the pochette wallet in azur I was just wondering if some of you could give me feedback on your experiences with the pochette wallet and your experiences with the azur material in general (does it get dirty easily etc...). If not this wallet, maybe you guys can suggest another wallet under $600 and your experiences with it. Although I would love one in vernis, I already have a vernis cles and i'm not fond of the price difference either...Thanks guys!!! :biggrin:

I just got the zcp and I love it. It's a great size and holds waaaaaay more than I expected. I like the items that zip so you can just throw items in and not worry about it. It stays pretty organized, too which I really like! Good luck!!

i've considered the zippys, both coin purse and regular and idk what it is but i find that i prefer the look of the pochette wallet also the regular zippy i think is over 600?? and i'm looking for a nice big wallet so zcp is a no go but thanks for the suggestions andieliz and eurogirrl!

mandycandy thanks for the suggestion! i'll definitely look into the insolite :smile: