First LV event - gift and loot pics!

*bunny*LV*

O.G.
Jan 9, 2007
Hi all!

Yesterday I went to my first LV cocktail party and I had a super time! I had recieved an invitation for their event in november, but I couldn't go then, so when I recieved another invitation, I couldn't miss out. Here in Belgium, there are 3 LV stores and the party was at the main store in the capital city, Brussels.

When my BF and I arrived, we recieved a super sweet gift :yahoo:Pic will follow! We recieved a glass of champagne and started to look around. I saw lotsa things:
- the new floating keepall with black straps, in a water tank
- all the Olympe bags: sooooooo pretty, but a bit too expensive at the moment (I just bought a new car)
- the LVOE totes
- all the new MC bags, including the Marilyn with pink croc leather trimming :drool: just gorgeous, but it was over 3000 euros for a small bag
- Dentelle speedy, wallets and Fersen
- there was a LV perfume! :wtf: My SA said it was really new. It smelled very fresh and nice.

The place was really really crowded, so I couldn't take any pics... Of course, there were a lot of men and ladies with LV bags. I saw a lot of speedies, Saleya Azurs, a gold Kirsten (first one I saw IRL :drool:), a lot of MC speedies, a large Denim Cabas Rayé, a Cerise Sac Plat and a lot of random pochettes.

Now... for the pics!! I'll put them in the next post and I'll try to hurry.
Thanks for reading! :heart:

Ok, so now my pics!

First one of all the cute little boxes... The upper left bag is the LV gift.

Second pic is the gift! 2 cute little leather adress tags :heart: We could go upstairs to heat stamp them, but because everyone wanted to do so, I told my SA I would come back soon.

Usually, I don't have a regular SA, but now I found her! She's really the sweetest SA I've ever dealt with. She was kind, patient and really helpful the whole time. She showed me everything I asked to see and helped me choose. She also told me she would inform me when the winter stuff came in and gave me her card.

Third pic is what I brought home!
- A black MC pochette :heart: I've been wanting one of these for a long time, but just never bought one. I love the color combo on it.
- A 4 key holder in Vernis Framboise: it was the last one :wlae: I'll put my brand new car key on this pretty baby.
- A set of 2 pairs of Inclusion Bubble earrings in light and dark pink: also the very last set in the store :nuts::heart:

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• boxes.JPG
    boxes.JPG
    157.3 KB · Views: 189
  • gift.JPG
    gift.JPG
    151.7 KB · Views: 309
  • my loot.JPG
    my loot.JPG
    176.2 KB · Views: 335
Sounds like you had a great time - love the colour combination of the pochette also - the turquoise in the centre is brilliant. Nice mini luggage tags too, but what is the floating keepall? I have never heard of that before...