First Louis crossbody purchase

Hi loves! I’m trying to find the perfect bag for everyday use that will not look huge or too mature on me. (I’m 5ft for reference) I’m stuck between:
-Bond street bb (noir stripe)
-Alma bb (either ebene or noir epi)
-pochette Métis (monogram or black empreinte)
-Blanche bb (noir)

Hi loves! I’m trying to find the perfect bag for everyday use that will not look huge or too mature on me. (I’m 5ft for reference) I’m stuck between:
-Bond street bb (noir stripe)
-Alma bb (either ebene or noir epi)
-pochette Métis (monogram or black empreinte)
-Blanche bb (noir)
have you considered the new odeon pm? it is very popular because it is so functional and stylish at the same time. i have a few alma bbs and i love those but they do stick out when worn crossbody. the odeon lays flatter. i also have pochette metis which is very nice so that is one to consider as well. i find that i don't carry mine that often tho because i prefer bags without the sections, but that is just me. the others i don't know much about. best of luck : )

Reactions: chloebagfreak
I have the Pochette Metis, it’s not an everyday bag for me, but could be for you. I returned the Alma BB and did not find that to be an everyday bag, again, could be for you. I also have the South Bank Besace which I love and use frequently now. The Odeon is similar to SBB and would also be a great everyday option, it’s on my wishlist.

Reactions: Loriad
I dont have the bags you mention but i've tried some and considered but ended up buying different bag because of the weight of the bag, aesthetic and design. for everyday bag i think the alma bb and pochette metis could be.I tried the alma bb a few times but like others, i didnt like that the bag is sticking out when worn crossbody. and the handles wont lay flat.As for the pochette metis, the bag is quite heavy after putting my everyday essentials which include mini pochette as my catch-all, key pouch, card case and my phone.Well thats just me and i also have a weak shoulder.I had the bond street mm but was deemed defective.I use it occasionaly. I would suggest to look at the newly release Odeon. the pm is perfect as it has a removable/adjustable strap.i love the front pocket plus it is a zippered bag. If i dont have my beaubourg hobo mini, i might get this bag. It looks so carefree esp. in black.

Reactions: bubablu
I have 3 of the bags u mention apart from bond bb. Non of the 3 I use as a everyday bag. As they all have constraints for daily use for my lifestyle.. alma bb a bit on the small size to put allxmy junk in so use for going out for dinners. The PM 'S' locks drives me nuts sometimes, love hate relationship with this bag. Though I dont think I will ever get rid cos I love the design. Blanche bb I only take out if only want to put essentials in it doesn't fit a lot of stuff a bit more than the alma bb. My everyday bag is the speedy b 25 in DE..It does everything and more.

Reactions: LV2
I have 3 of the bags u mention apart from bond bb. Non of the 3 I use as a everyday bag. As they all have constraints for daily use for my lifestyle.. alma bb a bit on the small size to put allxmy junk in so use for going out for dinners. The PM 'S' locks drives me nuts sometimes, love hate relationship with this bag. Though I dont think I will ever get rid cos I love the design. Blanche bb I only take out if only want to put essentials in it doesn't fit a lot of stuff a bit more than the alma bb. My everyday bag is the speedy b 25 in DE..It does everything and more.
I don’t carry a lot day to day. I basically just have my keys, Victorine wallet, and an epi pen. Do you like the Blanche bb or would you say to stay away. I’m just worried that the speedy b 25 would be huge on my body considering my size. I’m pretty much between either Blanche bb and bond street bb!

I don’t carry a lot day to day. I basically just have my keys, Victorine wallet, and an epi pen. Do you like the Blanche bb or would you say to stay away. I’m just worried that the speedy b 25 would be huge on my body considering my size. I’m pretty much between either Blanche bb and bond street bb!

If that's all you carry then yes the blanche bb will be absolutely fine. You will have some room to spare. I'm only 5ft too and its sits good on me crossbody. I also carry the small LV cosmetic too so that's why prefer the speedy. But I carry that as shoulder bag as the strap comes in 3 sections I take the short section out so it becomes a shoulder bag. But blanche bb for ease of use I prefer over the PM. But you will be able to fit more for sure in PM and if you are primarily have the bag crossbody position the 'S' lock might not be as cumbersome than when I use it which is more handheld. Hope this helps.