First LE.....HELP!!!!

BagsRME

Dec 7, 2007
Hello you gorgeous LV lovers,

This is my first time posting a thread so please don’t be upset if I make a mistake. I have several LV pieces, and I am looking to get my very first LE piece. I have decided it’s either the Mirage Griet in the black or the Marina pm in the blue. They have them both at my boutique but not for long so I have to make my decision ASAP. The Griet is beautiful but it does not seem like a bag I could wear just anywhere. The Marina is adorable, but the color palette seems more appropriate for spring/summer than year round. I really like them both. I was also considering the Biker. They have it as well, but it’s so beautiful, I didn’t even want to touch it. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Mirage Griet and the Biker. The Marina just doesn't do it for me, no offense. I'm not a fan of the color palette or the design. Too candy cane...but the Biker and Griet are stunning.

First of all I wouldn't choose the griet. It's huge! Really not elegant IMO.

The marina is cute but as you said: it's more for the summer.

I would go for the biker, if that is an option! Good luck!

Griet! I have the speedy mirage noir and I just adore the colors more and more every day! I would love to have the griet as well, though I think it's too pricey for a same style bag. But if you don't have a mirage piece already I would def. choose that one!