First Gucci - but having second thoughts

shytown

Oct 16, 2010
I'm so glad I found this forum! I bought my first gucci yesterday - a black fabric sukey medium. Now I'm having second thoughts and am thinking I should exchange if for a black guccissima. What do you think? Any thoughts would be appreciated :smile:

I agree- only keep it if you love it. I think the guccissima is gorgeous! I bought the black sukey in smooth black leather, but the guccissima leather is so much nicer.

@howardu09 - totally true. Thanks for the advice!

@sneezz - I saw your pics of your sand guccissima and love it! I'm going to exchange it tomorrow. Thanks!

It sounds a little like you really wanted the Guccissima leather version all along ;) so glad you are buying the one you really, really want.

It's not only good for your happiness but in the long run it will save you $ too because you won't have one while dreaming of another - wise move :tup:

OMG def take it back...the black guccissima sukey is next on my list..and I agree with the previous post that if you're not TOTALLY in love....return it and get what you REALLY love..!!!

Here she is. Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to rotate the first picture.
I am so happy and in LOVE! Thank you ALL for your advice and comments. Looking forward to seeing more of your fabulous Guccis and purses!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 163
  • photo(2).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 273