First Gucci - but having second thoughts

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm so glad I found this forum! I bought my first gucci yesterday - a black fabric sukey medium. Now I'm having second thoughts and am thinking I should exchange if for a black guccissima. What do you think? Any thoughts would be appreciated :smile:

2. If you don't love it, take it back. Gucci is too expensive for even an ounce of doubt IMO.

3. Guccissima is definitely more durable than canvas hands down...go for it !

4. @howardu09 - totally true. Thanks for the advice!

@sneezz - I saw your pics of your sand guccissima and love it! I'm going to exchange it tomorrow. Thanks!

5. I agree- only keep it if you love it. I think the guccissima is gorgeous! I bought the black sukey in smooth black leather, but the guccissima leather is so much nicer.

6. Guccissima rules!! :smile:

7. I say go for the guccissima also! Its so nice and pretty! Can't wait to see pics of whatever you decide! :smile:

8. It sounds a little like you really wanted the Guccissima leather version all along ;) so glad you are buying the one you really, really want.

It's not only good for your happiness but in the long run it will save you $ too because you won't have one while dreaming of another - wise move :tup:

9. Yep! I would get the guccissima one for sure! It will last longer and easy to maintain.

10. Hehe and you will love yours! Post pics when you get her! ;)

11. Guccissima is the way I would go... I just love it..

12. OMG def take it back...the black guccissima sukey is next on my list..and I agree with the previous post that if you're not TOTALLY in love....return it and get what you REALLY love..!!!

13. Here she is. Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to rotate the first picture.
    I am so happy and in LOVE! Thank you ALL for your advice and comments. Looking forward to seeing more of your fabulous Guccis and purses!

Attached Files:

14. Congrats! Such a lovely black guccissima sukey!

15. :love:

LOVE it !!!!!!!! Congrats!