First experience with eBay.. REVEAL..

AndyLVoe

Feb 9, 2010
My first experience with eBay and it was great!! First I had the piece authenticated, in the 'authenticate this thread', and Addy authenticated it for me, saying it 'looked good'!! It was my first time getting anything authenticated, and it was easy! which I totally appreciate! Thanks Authenticators! I usually just go into the boutiques to shop, though this particular piece could no longer be bought in stores.. I went and decided to purchase the bag on eBay.. and then the waiting, 7 days felt like a long time!! So I finally get the slip in the mail, after days of listening for the UPS guy, every time my dogs barked I perked up, it was getting a little nuts.. hah.. I took the slip to the office to get the package, and the guy behind the desk tells me I have to pick it up the following day after 1 pm.. :faint: my smile dropped and I waited some more..

And today was the day!! I went and picked up my package, and it is PERFECT!:yahoo: I love it! I am so happy the whole process was fun!
I purchased The Louis Vuitton Keepall 55, Epi, in Toledo Blue, from 1989!!

I initially saw a picture in the collections thread, belonging to Louislover, he has a Keepall45 Blue Epi, and I fell in love!! I looked and looked and finally found what I was looking for and it is in Pristine condtion!! I couldnt be happier with my new bag!

*Special thanks to Addy for authenticating it for me, and it was so fast too!

So I did a photo shoot of my new-to-me Epi keepall 55 with my 2 year old carryall.. :biggrin:

Attachments

• P1420517K.jpg
    P1420517K.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
Thank you!!! SpoiledRoyalty

I agree OnMyMiNd04 I love the color blue! and to see it with LV.. bah.. had to have one..

Yes! enamored a discontinued, pristine LV, was awwwwwesome! Thanks=)