First ever Hermès reveal! + Help me pick a twilly?

What perfection! Love everything about it! And agree on the twilly choice that was already presented. It’s perfect for it.

Thank you so much!

I visited the boutique yesterday, the SA showed me a few options, the Clic Clac Moderne in Vert stuck out to me. It looks like this:

upload_2018-12-17_17-39-31.jpeg

Otherwise I'll choose this 2014 clic clac a pois

images

Seems like a new addiction is beginning. :P

Congratulations on your beautiful Kelly, Kisa! A gold Kelly is the perfect bag and goes with many colors so you can either go with contrasting or matching, depending on what tickles your fancy!

Matching:
Cate Blanchett's gold Birkin was paired with an H scarf in the film Blue Jasmine which I thought paired very well. The Birkin is in half the scenes and Blanchett pulls off earth tones like a goddess.

tumblr_n1txu1zUfa1qc7e5jo1_r1_500.gif Blue-Jasmine-2.jpg

Contrasting:
I paired my gold bag with "Caleche, Mors at Bouteilles" twillies in the colors turquoise, rose and ciel (sky). They're no longer in production so you can't buy them on the H website and probably won't be readily available at the boutiques but I think there's a new one on eBay. Either way, I'm sure there are other twillies with similar color schemes available.

hermes-silk-twilly-00.jpg IMG_9132.jpeg

Have fun accessorizing your new baby! Also, thank you for the kind words on my thread. Wishing you and yours a happy holiday!

Edit: I just saw that you found the Clic Clac Moderne in Vert.
Very nice!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kisa and Dooneysta
Of the ones that have been shown, first the Jaguar, then the ‘14 CC a Pois. The Jaguar is all-around GORGEOUS and the ‘14, I just really dig the color scheme:P

Congratulations, the bag is exceedingly beautiful!

Reactions: Kisa
30F44177-43B6-4660-A8D2-CC6B520D776E.jpeg Congratulations on your new Kelly! Coincidentally, we are now semi-bag-twins, and I have the Jaguar Quetzal twilly in color 07 (brun/bleu/orange).... unfortunately with my photo skills, the bag isn’t showing up too well as gold, but she is.

Reactions: Kisa and Cygne18
Congratulations on your beautiful Kelly, Kisa! A gold Kelly is the perfect bag and goes with many colors so you can either go with contrasting or matching, depending on what tickles your fancy!

Matching:
Cate Blanchett's gold Birkin was paired with an H scarf in the film Blue Jasmine which I thought paired very well. The Birkin is in half the scenes and Blanchett pulls off earth tones like a goddess.

View attachment 4282487 View attachment 4282486

Contrasting:
I paired my gold bag with "Caleche, Mors at Bouteilles" twillies in the colors turquoise, rose and ciel (sky). They're no longer in production so you can't buy them on the H website and probably won't be readily available at the boutiques but I think there's a new one on eBay. Either way, I'm sure there are other twillies with similar color schemes available.

View attachment 4282490 View attachment 4282492

Have fun accessorizing your new baby! Also, thank you for the kind words on my thread. Wishing you and yours a happy holiday!

Edit: I just saw that you found the Clic Clac Moderne in Vert.
Very nice!

Thank you so much! I love your bag. It was so hard to choose between the birkin and kelly. I also want to get some pastel colour twilly for summer. Yours are gorgeous. :smile:

Your kelly is yummy!!! Those veins are to die for!!! LOVELY! I agree that the jaguar twilly is beautiful! Perfect for it!
Thank you! I know veins vs. no veins is a little contentious, but I love them.

View attachment 4283112 Congratulations on your new Kelly! Coincidentally, we are now semi-bag-twins, and I have the Jaguar Quetzal twilly in color 07 (brun/bleu/orange).... unfortunately with my photo skills, the bag isn’t showing up too well as gold, but she is.

Ahhh gorgeous! :nuts: Regarding the twilly, I decided to wait until I'm in Vegas in January to choose something. I imagine they'll have more selection than Toronto. :amuse:

Thanks again for all the love guys! Couldn't be happier with the bag, even my boyfriend likes it and he hates brown. His exact response was "I like brown now." Instead of "Why did you buy another bag?" :biggrin:

Reactions: lilmonkey