First day at new job...

1. Hi everyone...

Today is my first day at a new job (first day of general hospital orientation). I'm going to be working as a per diem nurse at a new hospital in their NICU. I slept over my bf's house last night and on the way home this morning, I was listening to Z100. They were giving away a spa package to the 100th caller...I think it's a $100 gift certificate to any spa in the area. I figured I'd give it a try and I WON!! :yahoo: *W:huh:hOo*!! I have been needing a massage and a facial for a looong time. :P Great way to start the day...Wish me luck at work (that I don't fall asleep during orientation).

2. ahhh thats great news, and what a fab start to your new job :biggrin:

hope today goes really well for you :smile:

3. Congrats, and good luck at work!

4. Congrats! What a nice way to start your morning! Good luck on your new job!

5. Congratulations!!! It sounds like something you will love! Nothing more relaxing than a good massage. First day of anything new makes me anxious, but I'm sure you will be fine.

6. Hope your first day went well!

7. wohooo i think today is your lucky day

8. Congrats all around to you!!

9. Congrats on winning the spa package, and on getting a new job!:yahoo:

10. What great luck!
    I predict you'll be getting a massage!

11. Thanks everyone...the day was soooooo long. I hate hospital orientations. At least the rest of the week is nursing orientation...that should be a little bit more interesting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice