First Coach bag in years... Preston Video Reveal!

Thanks everyone!! :smile: Glad you enjoyed the reveal!

View attachment 2434223just received mine today after returning the scarlet pink one. I think it's a keeper

Lovely!! Definitely a keeper! ;)

Pretty! I'm still loving mine! I wonder if the iPhone 5 will fit in the little pocket without sticking out? I have the 4 and it fits but the 5 is longer/taller.

With my Speck case on, mine just barely sticks over the top - the phone that I show in the video being put into the back pocket is actually an iPhone 5. ;)

Beautiful reveal and wonderful review as well- the one on youtube- very helpful:amuse:
I'm very drawn to the dome shape bag and have seen the Prada one, but did not like quality of the glazing, the burberry Orchard I think very nice one too but don't like the colors, of course the Alma in epi which I adore, but the cost is steep and I will have to save for at least another year or my search might be fninish because thanks to your reveal I really fancy this bag, love love that it comes with strap and the back pocket for the iphone! -just wished it was deeper to fit a iphone5- thanks for sharing, I really enjoy yoru reveal and happy 2014!