First Chloe......

chat

Feb 11, 2007
Hi...
Planning to buy my very first chloe bag!!!!:yahoo: Need help deciding what to get.....:confused1: should I get a large leather paddington tote or a tracy???? Which one would be more versatile? Thanks in advance for all your reply...:winkiss:

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the Tracy but for a first Chloé I would definitely recommend the Paddington if you were to choose between the two.

Welcome and I'm glad our Chloé lovers family is growing!

Welcome to tPF!!! Let us know if you have any questions!!!!

I would definitely go for the Paddy for your first! And your second! LOL! Seriously, the paddy is just the classic Chloe bag! Then, go for the Tracy for your second bag! With Chloe, you just can't stop at one! or two! Well, you get the picture! Welcome aboard!

The paddy tote is awesome (I have in anthracite) but I also LOVE the large tracy tote. The style of paddington I have has two large zipper pockets on each side, perfect for files, books etc and one large zippered compartment in the middle. The tracy has one large opening (and is open at the top) so it doesn't organize stuff quite as well.

Paddy is great but if you are speaking of the large tote remember it will be very heavy when filled. I would go for the Tracey, it's a very elegant bag

Welcome tPF! The first Chloe has to be a paddy!!! Regardless of what you need it for! Who needs to be practical?! :happydance:

I'm falling for the tracy ( or is it tracey?) too. There's something about it. :heart: