First Chanel !

Nov 12, 2019
I want to get my first Chanel bag. I want a jumbo flap bag in black with silver hardware! I been doing my research but I’m still so confused as to what’s the best way to take care of it. Is it safe to buy a inside organizer to keep its shape? Do I store them inside there dust bag and not in the box? Is it safe to store them just openly with nothing on them? Can I cover the chain with a felt piece of fabric so Theres no in prints on the top of the bag or is tissue paper the best way? How can I put the strap inside the bag? I will appreciate all the tips you guys have for me[emoji8]
Thank you guys !

I want to get my first Chanel bag. I want a jumbo flap bag in black with silver hardware! I been doing my research but I’m still so confused as to what’s the best way to take care of it. Is it safe to buy a inside organizer to keep its shape? Do I store them inside there dust bag and not in the box? Is it safe to store them just openly with nothing on them? Can I cover the chain with a felt piece of fabric so Theres no in prints on the top of the bag or is tissue paper the best way? How can I put the strap inside the bag? I will appreciate all the tips you guys have for me[emoji8]
Thank you guys !

Store it inside the dust bag outside of the box!

As for the rest I’m not sure about the best storage method but for mine, I keep it laying down stuffed with acid-free silk paper.

I keep mine laying down, since I’m not too worried about flatting the chevron quilt. I store the chain outside of the bag because I don’t want to damage the delicate lambskin lining of the bag.

Reactions: Priscillapurse
Store it inside the dust bag outside of the box!

As for the rest I’m not sure about the best storage method but for mine, I keep it laying down stuffed with acid-free silk paper.

I keep mine laying down, since I’m not too worried about flatting the chevron quilt. I store the chain outside of the bag because I don’t want to damage the delicate lambskin lining of the bag.

Thank you!!

Inside the dustbag, but outside the bag - totally agree!

You can wrap the chain up like they do in the store when you purchase it, if you like. I personally store mine stuffed with air paper with the chain on the inside. Like I put air paper, then the chain, then more air paper so the chain doesn‘t lie on the bottom of the bag and leave marks there! I also store it standing up

Reactions: Priscillapurse