First Chanel - Which One?

I promise I will! I just read in the Chanel shopping forum that Saks is having some sort of EGC thing on July 26, so I'm going to go to day and ask my SA at the Chanel boutique if it's happening at that store. If so, I'm going to wait until then, I can't pass up a $150 or $300 gift card! Too good!

Update soon!

Thanks again!

Okay, just got back from the Chanel boutique at my local Saks. I asked Eva, my SA there, about the Saks EGC event, and she asked another SA and sure enough, it's happening on July 26. So, July 26 is the day! I am also going to open up a Saks card so I'll get an extra 10% off in addition to the $150 or $300 gift card I'll be getting. Yay! I'm debating getting a wallet, but I don't think I'll go through with that part. So excited though!

I'm definitely going to get the black GST with the gold h/w. Saw the black expandable tote and while it's gorgeous, as are all of the bags, I like how the GST has the separations inside so it's not just a big black hole for me to lose things in. I love the little clutches, so cute. I can tell this is going to become an addiction! Oh well, there could be worse things to be addicted to!

Thanks!