First Chanel Reveal: 2019 Classic WOC

codescouture

Jun 2, 2018
So I decided to pull the trigger and get my first ever Chanel yesterday! I've been eyeing the classic WOC in black caviar with gold hardware for the longest time now and wanted this to replace my Tory Burch Robinson WOC and so, decided to treat myself to an early bday present ;) I didn't realize they had the new magnetic closure on this bag but was more than happy with this than the old snap closure (some of my girlfriends had this style and weren't a huge fan). Anyways, so excited for my first ever Chanel piece and can't wait to take this baby out!

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_1198.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_1198.jpeg
    150.5 KB · Views: 1,095
So I decided to pull the trigger and get my first ever Chanel yesterday! I've been eyeing the classic WOC in black caviar with gold hardware for the longest time now and wanted this to replace my Tory Burch Robinson WOC and so, decided to treat myself to an early bday present ;) I didn't realize they had the new magnetic closure on this bag but was more than happy with this than the old snap closure (some of my girlfriends had this style and weren't a huge fan). Anyways, so excited for my first ever Chanel piece and can't wait to take this baby out!
Congratulations!! Still one of my favorite bags after 7 years!!❤️❤️

Reactions: codescouture
Congrats! I think this will be my first Chanel purchase. Do you mind sharing the price? I only see the version with SHW on the Canadian website and was wondering if the price was the same as GHW.

Hi there! Same boat here, about to buy a woc as my first chanel :smile: May I know which series is yours from? I almost purchased a 28 series but it didn't have magnetic closure but a snap instead, which was really odd to me.

Thank you in advance xx

I also bought this same version (caviar w/ghw) a month ago. I liked it so much, I also bought another one (lambskin w/shw). I use them for running errands, weddings, out for drinks or lunch with friends, etc. I use my WOCs more than I use my larger bags. They’re great!