First chanel jumbo flap what color should it be?

What color jumbo flap?

• Black with gold hardware

• Black with silver hardware

• White with gold hardware

• Beige with gold hardware

Results are only viewable after voting.
If it is going to be your one and only, I will choose BLACK with gold as well because it is classic and iconic. No worry of color transfer with black and matches clothing easily. Can go from day to night easily although the jumbo is actually a more casual bag than the M/L which is more elegant for evening.

But if given a choice between black classic flap vs black reissue, I will go with black reissue due to weight reason. I find the jumbo double flap really heavy on the shoulder and my shoulder hurts after a while of carrying it even without putting too much.

If it is really going to be one and only and WEIGHT is not of issue, get the black jumbo with GHW.

If you worry about the weight, get the reissue in black with gold hardware either in 226 or 227 size.

Good luck with your hunt. Hurry before the price increase maybe on "Feb 1st"

Black with GHW!!! that the classic one, start with that then work your way to that ultimate chanel collection!!! GOOD LUCK! maybe go for the one with the mademoiselle lock with the chain... thats the one which chanel herself designed...

GHW, black is classic. I have only one Chanel bag and probably my last one so I am happy I have the traditional combo. It matches everything. But if you are a very modern woman, then I recommend the silver hw to go with silver/platinum jewelry

IA with most of the comments...if it's your ONLY Chanel go with black. HW is dependent upon what you like. I got a vtg Chanel XL and I was not sure about the GHW but loved the bag...Now I am looking specifically for GHW. Good luck! :smile:

I have both black caviar with SHW and a black lambskin with GHW, I prefer the SHW because I think sliver is more elegant and gold seems a bit more older generation color(my mother likes the gold better). That is my personal opinion, didn't mean to offend anyone with GHW.

If u haven't been hit with the price increase yet and want to beat the increase u may need to get what's in stock for black - gold or silver hardware. If hardware is very important and worth the extra $$$ then take ur time. I prefer gold but was afraid of the increase and got silver and I still love it just the same. Good luck