FIRST chanel bag?!

1st chanel bag

• Total voters

patarrol

May 8, 2020
hi guys, my 21st is happening in a few months now so i've alr started hunting for a bag to get for my birthday however im torn between which chanel classic(s) to get since it is my 1st chanel bag and for my 21st afterall.

im looking to use it for casual & formal days so i wouldnt underuse the bag!

2B5BE34D-C521-40CD-81ED-88C777185A33.jpeg

0B0E7ACA-9DE0-47EA-B053-BE51C7EDF146.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: gimme_purses
I have the 2.55 woc and the rectangular mini. I find myself using the woc more often and on a daily basis as it's more carefree.

If you're looking for something you can throw on and not "look after" for so much, I'd get woc. If you don't mind "taking care" of lambskin and in general you take good care of your bags, I'd get the mini first.

hi guys, my 21st is happening in a few months now so i've alr started hunting for a bag to get for my birthday however im torn between which chanel classic(s) to get since it is my 1st chanel bag and for my 21st afterall.

im looking to use it for casual & formal days so i wouldnt underuse the bag!

View attachment 5145492

View attachment 5145493
happy birthday! you are young so go young....IMO

Reactions: patarrol
I have both mini square and woc. Also in mini rec.

Mini square barely fits my phone, it can fit without the case (I have a note 10 plus)
It can fit my essentials (small flat card case, car/house keys) it's hits me above the hip when wore crossbody, not comfy for all day wear in crossbody (5'2)

Woc fits all my essentials listed above, but have to play little tetris. Woc wore crossbody is nice and it lays flat. Its good for quick errands run.

Mini rec is actually most reached bag. It fits everything comfortably, and crossbody friendly.

Have you considered a mini rec?

Hope all this helps!

Reactions: patarrol